We have a number of experienced lawyers who regularly appear at Court and can advise you if you have been or could be facing criminal charges.
It is very important to have effective representation from the beginning.
How we can help you:
- Attend the Police Station at short notice if you have been arrested or requested to attend the Police Station for an interview to provide a statement
- Appear with you at Court in circumstances where you or another person needs to apply for Bail if you or another person are in custody
- Represent you at Court for defended charges (where you are pleading Not Guilty)
- Represent you at Court where you want to explain the circumstances where a Guilty Plea is entered for charges
- Represent you in Apprehended Domestic Violence Order (AVO) and Apprehended Personal Violence Order (APVO) applications and defended hearings
- Represent you in the District Court if you wish to Appeal the severity of a sentence handed down in the Local Court
- Appear and represent you at Coronial Inquests
- Appear on your behalf where you may face other types of statutory charges such as breaches of the Occupational Health & Safety Act, the Pure Food Act, the Trade Practices Act, Non Compliance with Taxation Legislation, and a range of other potential statutory prosecutions that are part of the legislative framework within which we live and work
- You should ensure you have legal representation that protects your interests and puts forward your best case from the start
- Criminal and prosecution law can be daunting and complex. You should ensure that you are provided with adequate advice so that you can understand the options available to you if you are charged or may be facing charges
- We are available at short notice
Types of Charges
- Drink driving
- Domestic violence
- Drugs and supply
- Break and enter
- Sexual assault
For more details and assistance, please contact 02 6933 6900 or a member of our specialised team.