Glen leads one of the Firm's property and commercial practice groups. He provides expert and practical advice across a wide range of property and commercial matters for individuals, private companies and Local Government organisations.
He is recognised for quickly grasping his client's commercial objectives, identifying the associated legal and commercial issues and recommending legal options that will support the desired outcomes.
In the course of doing business, individuals, companies and Local Councils often seek Glen's practical advice on property and commercial issues such as:
- Commercial/Retail tenancy matters
- Advice on Real Property Act, Conveyancing Act and land transactions
- Conveyancing (vendor and purchaser)
- Preparation and review of documents for leasing and licensing
- Drafting easements and other related documents
- Compulsory acquisitions under Just Terms Compensation Act and Local Government Act and Roads Act
- General advice regarding land development and related issues
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Guardianships
- Crown Land under supervision of Councils
Glen works tirelessly to assist his clients to achieve an effective commercial outcome. His workgroup provide clients with an outstanding stream-lined service whilst transacting all property related matters.
Glen holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce and commenced with the Firm in 1989. He was admitted as a Solicitor in 1985.