Trade Practices Law is relevant to every transaction between businesses and consumers.
It protects you, your business and your clients or customers from unfair trading practices.
Commins Hendriks can advise both businesses and consumers about their rights and obligations under the Trade Practices Act. Our services include:
- Advice on trade practices regulatory issues
- Advice on investigation and enforcement of the trade practices legislation
- Representation before the courts and tribunals in trade practices matters
- Advice in relation to business and consumer activities, and on the application of trade practices legislation
- Development of trade practices compliance plans and risk management for business
For more details and assistance, please contact 1800 643 779 or a member of our specialised team.