At Commins Hendriks we have the specialised knowledge to assist you with all your questions regarding pension planning.
- Are you entitled to a pension?
- Would you be entitled to a pension if your personal assets were re-organised?
- Are you having a dispute about your pension entitlements?
- Did you know that some assets are excluded from the 'assets test'?
- What are the deeming rules?
- What are the gifting rules?
A couple may be entitled to a part age pension if their assets (excluding their home) are less than $1,151,500. This is decreasing to $823,000 as at 1 January 2017; however, if you qualify for a pension before that date, you will be issued with a Commonwealth Seniors Card if your entitlements are affected by the decrease.
Once you are entitled to $1 of pension, you receive all the attached benefits, from reduced pharmaceutical costs to free vehicle registrations.
For more details and assistance, please contact 1800 643 779 or a member of our specialised team.