Commins Hendriks has a highly experienced team who can represent your business with integrity and professionalism in relation to all areas of commercial litigation.
We understand that litigation can be costly and stressful, it is our aim to provide you with professional and practical advice to resolve your litigious issue in a timely and effective manner.
We quickly evaluate the key issues and then develop sound legal strategies to achieve a successful outcome.
Our team of expert litigators is dedicated and determined to work with you to achieve the best outcome whilst having as minimal impact on you and your business as possible.
We can help you with:
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Building and construction disputes
- Confidentiality disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Corporations law and disputes
- Debt recovery and credit management
- Employment law
- Insurance disputes
- Enforcement of commercial agreements
- Licensing and franchising
- Occupational health and safety
- Property disputes – leasing/mortgages
- Protection of intellectual property
- Shareholder disputes
- Trade practices litigation
For more details and assistance, please contact 1800 643 779 or a member of our specialised team.