SOLICITOR 0-3 PAE – Litigation – 12 MONTHS MATERNITY LEAVE POSITION
Are you interested in being part of our busy legal support team at Commins Hendriks Solicitors? Our Wagga Wagga office has a position vacant for a Junior Solicitor.
Duties will include working closely with a Solicitor-Director in the management of personal injury and litigation files, dealing with clients’ enquiries, liaison with Barristers and other professionals, and drafting documentation.
Candidates who wish to work on a part-time / flexible hours basis will be considered in the application process.
Ideally, the successful candidate would be highly motivated and results-driven, be able to liaise in a professional and approachable manner with clients, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have strong organisational and time management skills, show a keen attention to detail, and be able to maintain confidentiality as required.
- Be admitted to practice in NSW or ACT
- Have 0-3 years PAE preferably in litigation
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Have end to end file management skills (with support from supervisor)
- Have good organisational and time management skills
- Have strong accuracy and attention to detail skills
- Have sound commercial judgement
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have advanced MS Office and computer skills
To apply for this position, please forward your letter of application, current Resume and references to CEO Mr Phillip McIntosh: email@example.com or mail them to:
Mr Phillip McIntosh
Chief Executive Officer
Commins Hendriks Solicitors
23 Gurwood Street
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Applications close Friday 7 September 2018.