Receptionist – FULL TIME (40 hours)
RE-ADVERTISED (previous applicants need not re-apply)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team at Commins Hendriks in Wagga Wagga.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be the first point-of-contact for our clients via the switchboard and or in person. It is expected that the successful applicant will lead the way in listening to the needs of our clients and directing their enquiries in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
You will be involved in office administration duties, distributing incoming calls, ordering of office supplies, organising courier mail and deliveries, MS Office, spreadsheets, document production and Reception duties.
To succeed in this role:
- You will need to be organised, thorough and well presented.
- You will have confident, articulate and professional speaking and writing abilities.
- You will demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritise and be solutions focused.
- You will possess excellent computer skills including a high-level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- You will enjoy working with others and showing initiative.
- You will have previous experience as a receptionist or in a customer-focused role within a professional environment.
To apply for this position, please forward your letter of application, current Resume and references to CEO Mr Phillip McIntosh: email@example.com or mail them to:
Mr Phillip McIntosh
Chief Executive Officer
Commins Hendriks Solicitors
23 Gurwood Street
Wagga Wagga NSW2650
Applications will be received up until Friday 29 June.