Coolamon Office – Full-time (or part time may be considered for the right applicant)
Are you interested in being part of our busy legal support team at Commins Hendriks Solicitors? We have a vacancy for a Paralegal/Conveyancer in the beautiful rural town of Coolamon.
We are a small team who will value your contribution. Our firm culture is supportive and professional. You will be working under the supervision of an Associate Solicitor and two Licenced Conveyancers to manage your files. Duties will include building strong relationships with clients, liaising with Agents and other professionals and drafting documentation.
About you – you will have previous experience working in a legal or professional office environment. Conveyancing experience in a digital environment (particularly PEXA) would be desirable however we would be willing to provide the necessary training required in this field.
Selection Criteria - ideally, the successful candidate would:
• Demonstrate a high degree of motivation and attention to detail;
• Be able to liaise in a professional and approachable manner with clients;
• High standard telephone, client services and problem solving skills;
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite);
• High quality letter drafting and organisational skills;
• Ability to work autonomously and be a genuine team player.
To apply for this position, please forward your letter of application, current Resume and references to CEO Mr Phillip McIntosh: email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 25 January 2019.