Commins Hendriks has been providing professional advice to rural and regional councils and other local government organisations in the Riverina for more than 110 years.
Our highly qualified and experienced team, headed by an Accredited Specialist in property law offers efficient, cost-effective and timely advice on a range of local government issues and administrative requirements, including:
- Sales and purchases of lands
- Leases of council operations or community land
- Land zoning / classification
- Building developments
- Easements - 88B instruments
- Strata plans
- Crown Land under supervision of Councils
- Road realignments
- Environmental law
- Freedom of Information applications
For more details and assistance, please contact 1800 643 779 or a member of our specialised team.